The ACCCRN Cities Working Group was established in 8 ACCCRN cities (Semerang, Bandar Lampug, Cirebon, Pekalongan, Probolinggo, Tarakan, Palembang and Blitar) and acted as a main actor for the resilience building process within these cities.
City multi-stakeholder networks include: local government, local NGO and local universities.
The role of ACCCRN Cities Working Group:
- Develop and regular updating the city’s climate risk assessment
- Develop city resilience strategy
- Mainstreaming into local development planning
- Accessing funding opportunity
- Implementing city resilience strategy
- Internal monitoring and evaluation, public consultation, dissemination and capacity building throughout the process.
To view an enlargeable version of this poster please open the poster image above in a new tab or browser window (this can usually be done through right-clicking on the image and selecting this option from the drop-down menu).