University of Oxford
Each year, Oxford welcomes talented students, at both undergraduate and graduate level, from all over the globe. Our students are attracted by the chance to study at an internationally-renowned university, with outstanding academic achievement and innovation.
- Oxford’s teaching and research is consistently in the top rank nationally and internationally, and is at the forefront of medical, scientific and technological achievement.
- The University has excellent facilities and resources for learning in its world-famous libraries, laboratories and museums.
- Students come to Oxford from 140 different countries and territories.
- Oxford’s collegiate system fosters a sense of community between tutors and students, and among students themselves.
- Students have the opportunity to learn alongside leading researchers in their field.
- Oxford has strong links with research institutions, business, and industry, both in the United Kingdom and overseas.
Supported research organisations
The Environmental Change Institute, established in 1991, organizes and promotes interdisciplinary research on the nature, causes and impact of environmental change, and contributes to the development of management strategies for coping with future environmental change.
The Oxford Martin School is a world-leading centre of pioneering research that addresses global challenges, and invests in research that cuts across disciplines to tackle a wide range of issues such as climate change, disease and inequality.